Join ICP by becoming a member. This allows you to vote in elections (if you become a member/renew membership, 6 months before election day), in addition to other benefits (see below). Membership must be renewed each calendar year.
Sign-Up for 2013 Membership!
1. Fill out form and turn in to Office Manager:Application
Email or Hand in-person filled out application to office manager (see contact info).
* After filling out form, click "Submit Form" on top-right of pdf form. If you have gmail/hotmail/yahoo, etc, enter your email and name, press "Send", choose "Internet Email", save form to desktop, then attach and email form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject, "Submission of Membership Form".
* If you have outlook or another mailing service, simple click "Submit Form", choose "Desktop Email Application", follow on-screen instructions to automatically send in form.
* Alternatively, you can right-click the Application button and choose "Save Link As..". After saving document, you can fill out the form and print and hand form in person to Office Manager. (Office manager office in Main Lobby of ICP, on the left past shoe racks when entering main doors.)
2. Attach check/money to application or Pay online:
The membership fee is $20.00 per person. If you cannot pay this amount, talk with the office manager (see contact info) to get a reduced or waived fee.
- Vote in Elections
- Participate in government
- Access to library
- Vote on issues
- Discount on weekend school
- Discount on events
- Discount on classes
- Access to other services